Visionary – Thinking about or planning the future with imagination or wisdom
I know your thoughts when you see the title ‘How to cope with lack of motivation’, before you think to yourself what could he possibly tell us? I’m under no illusion that it is not easy to function without motivation, in fact the reason why we lock our minds into a task is because we are so motivated to see the outcome. The reason I decided to turn my focus to this subject is because often my spark dies out which could be also known as lack of consistency, but consistency will never happen if you aren’t in love with what you do.
The Importance Of Having A Vision
I’m sure you have all seen at least one new block of apartments being developed in your town, as more housing is being available across London. I’m not sure if you have noticed on the barrier signs where only the builders can access they tend to read something along these lines
30 new luxury apartments for purchase or rent. A 2020 vision developed by example construction Ltd. *designed picture of expected project*
It doesn’t take a genius to know that building these beautiful sky scraping luxury accommodations take some serious work in the boardroom and during the building process, hence why that stress it is a ‘2020 vision‘. There’s a possibility it may not make it through to the expected date but it’s a 2020 vision with a detailed picture that brings, a hope, a deadline that the construction company hope to meet.
this will motivate the builders to give it their all, to ensure that the final few days adding the finishing touches to the project, that it will start to take shape of the expected turn out.
It Is Difficult. yes… But the Earth was finished in 6 days by the creator himself.
Pointers to remind yourself:
- Success, 800m, financial freedom and a Football League (sports league) are all examples to back up that – It is a marathon, not a sprint
- Have a long term vision, somewhere you hope to be and understand that the way success is setup, means that obstacles are going to dent your hopes on many occasions.
- Diet, a common factor as we’ve all been told. Drink lots of water and hydrate yourself especially in the summer, when heat upon stress really does close your head up.
- As is the case with the majority of music artists from Hollywood, it is always encouraging for your own wellbeing and mentality to own something, a small income setup on the side of what you are doing at work whether it’s an office job or part time job, don’t see it as extra stress, see it as an extra opportunity to discover new things in life.
- Get involved with a Network Marketing Company. A lot of them are product/service based and gain negative feedback from people that are clueless with business. If you are prepared to do some extra work on the side I’d recommend you get involved with one that matches your character.
- Dream big, always hold onto your dream in your head and keep developing it as you live and as you sleep. For me, this is all that keeps me going, I’m optimistic and hungry to achieve what I’m visualising. I encourage you to do the same, it definitely helps.
- Ignore what’s happening around you, watching others succeed can either spur you on to the same or cause you to get knocked off because you are comparing your wealth to theirs. Focus on yourself and the doors you can access, everybody will have their opportunity, it’s whether you’re alert enough to take it.
As for myself, I do a lot of different stuff that interest me and I’m hoping to take on two other opportunities later this year, despite my current mood right now being quite unhappy. My own philosophy is to still use my talents to push others. So when you feel demotivated, push through it with any solution that helps you. To quote myself:
Going to the gym to workout when you really want to gets you fitter of course, but going to the gym when you don’t feel like going is the difference maker, that is when you should go.
Written By: Elliott-Jay Munroop